Jungian Coaching Programme Overview
faculty will join
of the programme
will be English
R60 000 (option of 6 split payments)
Of the many coaching programmes available, this programme is truly unique:
At the end of the programme, you will be entitled to join the Jungian Coaching School (ACSTH-ICF).
Upon graduation you will receive a certificate which will enable you to easily obtain the ACC (Associate Certified Coach) title to practice coaching.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is suitable for coaches, business owners, company executives, marketers and anyone who works with people and wants to understand the human operating system in-depth and gain practical tools for integration into day-to-day work.
This training is a great way for experienced coaches to take their skills to the next level, as well as HR professionals who want to further their careers, learn how to resolve challenges, and inspire those working in their organisation.
What Will You Learn?
AND SYMBOLIC THINKING
FEMININE – MASCULINE
24 LEADERSHIP ARCHETYPES
THE JUNG TOOLBOX
AND JUNGIAN TYPOLOGY
- 6 monthly online full-weekend sessions | 114 hours
- Module 1 runs from Thursday to Sunday, with four 6-hour sessions (24 hours in total).
- The remaining 5 modules run from Thursday to Saturday, with three 6-hour sessions (90 hours in total)
- Added to this are 5 hours of individual sessions.
- The programme is accredited by ICF as 125 hours.
- Participants are required to attend and complete all sessions in the programme year in which they registered.
Times: 10h00 – 16h00 SAST with four 15 minutes breaks over each 6 hour session
Dates of Programme :
|Module 1:||11-14 May 2023|
|Module 2:||8-10 June 2023|
|Module 3:||6-8 July 2023|
|Module 4:||17-19 August 2023|
|Module 5:||28-30 September 2023|
|Module 6:||19-20 October 2023|