The International Coaching Federation (ICF) Mentor Coaching Programme
for Jungian Coaching School graduates
Mentor coaching is an important part of the journey to become a professional coach. Mentor coaching is a mandatory part of the ICF certification journey. The ICF requires coaches to complete ten hours of mentor coaching as they work towards their Associate Certified Coach (ACC) or Professional Certified Coach (PCC).
This programme is designed by the Jungian Coaching School in compliance with the ICF requirements and the guideline of mentor coaching.
The programme includes both group mentoring and individual mentoring sessions over zoom.
The ICF guidelines allow for mentor coaching to be completed in a one-on-one or group format. Of the ten hours mentor coaching required for credentialing and individual, seven hours may be completed in the group format, but three hours must be completed one-on-one.
Five 2,5 hour bi-weekly sessions, a total of 12,5 hours
Over the course of five Zoom sessions, in a series of 2,5 hour group mentor coaching, you will:
- Review and explore each core competency to deepen your understanding and the use of the competency in coaching.
- Master the coaching process and accelerate your learning.
- Coach another participant for 30 minutes on a real life situation.
- Receive verbal feedback from each course participant.
- Receive written and/or verbal feedback highlighting areas of strength and offering recommendations to expand the coach’s growth opportunities by the ICF mentor.
Three 1,5 hour, one-on-one sessions
Individual mentoring (one-on-one) sessions are scheduled at your convenience and must be conducted over a minimum of three months to allow for practice and integration of the concepts. In the individual session, you will:
- Receive direct written and verbal feedback on your recorded coaching sessions.
- Have the opportunity to ask specific questions about the development of your coaching skills.
The mentor coaching programme participants will work directly with Vicdan Merter (PCC and CPCC), who is a faculty at Jungian Coaching School.
Group Mentoring Programme dates and times for 2023
Programme language: English
Wednesdays – 09:00 am to 11:30 am GMT+3 (Istanbul time)
|Session 1:||3 May 2023|
|Session 2:||17 May 2023|
|Session 3:||31 May 2023|
|Session 4:||14 June 2023|
|Session 5:||5 July 2023|
For programme starting October 2022
To register or for futher programme details and which option to choose please email Vicdan Merter:
Contact no: +(90) 532 262 5684
Email Address: email@example.com